- This event has passed.
Halloween in Colne 2019
October 26, 2019 @ 8:00 - 15:00
Halloween in Colne is now well established and the event this year is a couple of days before the day itself (on Sat 26th October 2019).
There will be free all day entertainment and lots of free-to-enter competitions, including fancy dress, best pumpkin carving and best dressed shop window.
Tasty Halloween food will be on offer throughout the day and there may be a few spooky surprises too:
- Market Stalls (Parliament Street Car Park: 9am-4pm)
- LJS Fun Fair (Hartley Square: 9am-4pm)
- FREE Face Painting (Colne Library: 10am-1pm),
- FREE Haunted Selfie Booth (Market Hall: 10am-4pm)
- FREE film “Mog & the Witches” (Colne Library: start 10.30am).
- Games & Activities (Market Hall: 10am-4pm)
- Pumpkin Competition Judging (Colne Library: noon)
- Fancy Dress Competition (in front of the Market Hall: 2pm)
- FREE Crafts (Colne Library: 2pm-4pm)
Malkin & Roughlee Ruffians performing between 10am & 1pm throughout the town centre.
Helen Green Academy of Dance performing at 3.15pm (Parliament St Car Park).
Don’t forget: Many of our local shops etc. have put on some superb Halloween Window displays. They’re not just limited to the town centre or on the main road. Can you find them?
Not sure? Have a look at the pictures from Halloween in Colne (2018).
Fancy Dress Competition
Separate categories for children & adults. Judging will be at 2 pm in front of the Market Hall.
Businesses can enter the window display competition by contacting Naomi on Tel: 01282-861888 or firstname.lastname@example.org .