- This event has passed.
Pavilion Cafe – Summer Fair
August 3, 2019 @ 9:00 - 15:00
Pavilion Cafe – Summer Gala – Sat 3rd August 2019
Family fun day!
Live music, face painting, a petting zoo from Mark Townson, bowling academy, auction at 12:30, an amazing raffle with around 40 prizes, ‘play your cards right’ with instant win etc. Lots of stalls – including a health check station!
- Live music from 10 am – 3 pm – including a steel band.
- Live auction at 12:30 pm.
- Dog show from 13:15 – Registration from 11 am.
- Silent auction all day.
(The Pavilion Cafe does a great job of putting on an event. Have a look at their recent Summer Fair event (in May 2019).
Prizes include :-
– Natural healthcare clinic voucher
– Vouchers for Jaipur Indian Restaurant, Colne, Bombay lounge, Flames bar and grill, The Plough & Coffee and crafts
– Family pass for Earnie’s
– Gel polish from Do My Nails
– 18 Hole round of golf for four people at Marsden Park Golf Club with a round of drinks
– 1 treatment of either osteopathy or massage and a selection of bath salts from Colne osteopathy
– 1 Inside Spa Wellness Experience Voucher, 1 Family Swim Voucher and 1 Month Activo Fitness Membership from from Pendle Leisure Trust
– Ezee Cleanzvoucher
– Discover Scuba Diving experience voucher from Canary Divers
– Energi Preston Trampoline Park Voucher
– Hair and makeup voucher by Gemma Louise
– 2 open tickets for Ripon Races
– Donation from Suites2u
– Free groom from The Green Groom
– Jewellery from Ashworth Jewellers & Kraftwork Precious Metals
– Alpaca trekking voucher from Thornwood Alpacas
– Raw feeding lancs doggy hamper
– Rug from boundary carpets
– Photo shoot &a fully framed wall presentation from Create Studios
– Junk yard golf for two and a round of drinks
– Family photo shoot from R Bridges Photography
– The Alexander snooker & pool hall, free play vouchers
– Wedding bells of Blackburn necklace and earring set
– 10 Bottles of eliquid from The Vape Dealer
– Free full service and MOT worth up to £250 from Colne Tyre Centre
– Darwen comedy lounge x 2 tickets
– Jonathan Ellison Photography print
– Caravan weekend away…
– Bellamoon face painting
– Mark Townson sheep and goats
– Performance from Historia Normannis
– Photography from Reddog Photography
Stalls include :-
– Henna tattoos.
– Katie Victoria Creations – Hair accessories and decorative items.
– Pugglewick candles
– Pendle Leisure Trust – also giving away free vouchers on the day!
– Gift creations.
– booksmayblossom – Usborne Books.
– Gemma Louise doing makeup and facial demos also selling tropics skincare and makeup
– Toy emporium
– Speciality cards, gift boxes and 3D pictures.
– Jewellery and beaded flower arrangements.
– Wood stall including boxes, plaques, key holders, key rings and more.
– MagnifiSCENT homemade bath bombs, soap and more.
– Body MOT from The Stroke Association
… and much more!