Coronavirus – Government Business Support Grant
Please read the Government Business Support Guidance for these schemes before you applying.
Businesses can claim the following grants using the links at the bottom of this page :
- Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF)
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (RHLGF)
Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF)
All businesses in England who receive Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) and/or Rural Rates Relief (RRR) in the business rates system are eligible for a payment of £10,000.
Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (RHLG)
All businesses in England who receive the Expanded Retail Discount (which covers retail, hospitality and leisure) and have a rateable value of less than £51,000 are eligible for a payment as follows:
- Eligible businesses with a property that has a rateable value of up to £15,000 will receive a grant of £10,000
- Eligible businesses with a property that has a rateable value of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 will receive a grant of £25,000
Who is NOT eligible?
- Businesses with a rateable value of £51,000 or over.
- Businesses which (as of 11 March 2020) do not pay rates in the business rates system.
Only one grant is given per business property. Complete a separate form for each business property.