DJ Stand Off Session
Earnie’s has an ethos of ‘engaging the community’ and they are looking for local teenagers in age range of 14-18 to become DJs for their new roller disco arena which will operate Friday though to Sunday.
So, they are hosting a “DJ Stand Off” event on Saturday 11th May 2019 from 1 pm onwards.
The intention is to give everyone an opportunity to show off their DJ skills … with the intention of selecting the best DJs. Of course, there’s the potential of a job for a few hours per week.
So, all you have to do is turn up on the day and do your mix for just 10 mins. (DECKS will be provided).
Earnie’s is located on Dockray Street, Colne … just below the car park behind the library.
More About Earnie’s
The various attractions & offerings will be rolled out, one by one, in a phased approach. For more information about each area, follow the links here :-
- Earnie’s – Planning Approval
- Earnie’s – ‘DJ Stand Off’ Event
- Phase 1 – Earnie’s – Roller skating, Juice Bar and Arcade (24th May 2019)
- Phase 2 – Earnie’s – Pool Hall Area (27th July 2019)
- Phase 3 – Earnie’s – Food Court & Soft Play Area (~July 2019)
- Phase 4 – Earnie’s – Airsoft and Paintball (~July 2019)
- Phase 5 – Earnie’s – Scare Mill (~October 2019)