Paul and Clare plus a number of their friends attended the Colne & District Committee meeting. This meeting also covers Planning Applications.
Paul spoke at the meeting to explain what Earnie’s was all about and also answered questions from the attending Councillors. Following those discussions, planning permission was unanimously approved by the Committee.
Paul is extremely grateful to all those that have helped to get the project to this stage and insisted in making sure that everyone is thanked and given the credit due. He really is thankful … after all, when you embark on a project like this, you really put your life on the line.
Are you excited yet? We are.
The various attractions & offerings will be rolled out, one by one, in a phased approach. For more information about each area, follow the links here :-
- Earnie’s – Planning Approval
- Earnie’s – ‘DJ Stand Off’ Event
- Phase 1 – Earnie’s – Roller skating, Juice Bar and Arcade (24th May 2019)
- Phase 2 – Earnie’s – Pool Hall Area (27th July 2019)
- Phase 3 – Earnie’s – Food Court & Soft Play Area (~July 2019)
- Phase 4 – Earnie’s – Airsoft and Paintball (~July 2019)
- Phase 5 – Earnie’s – Scare Mill (~October 2019)